What I most miss of the new HobbyKing's site. At random:
- You can not just switch to one warehouse. Senselessly offers goods, which then refuses to deliver
- Search does not sort by price
- No tracking numbers showing in list of orders
- Product finding wizzards are not functional at all, whether I enter anything, the result is empty
- Preview of individual order items, including pictures dismissed
- The older history of my orders (before 2015) lost
- The possibility of color highlight individual orders (in the old site I have in this way marked status of "delivered", "canceled" and so on.
- Notifications by e-mail about Product Stock
- Basically unusable an old product reviews and discussions of products
- Gone a considerable part of downloads for each product (gives a 404 error - not found)
- Czech language version of UI
- The comments are not usable for me. It is based on Facebook that I refuse to use.
- Elite Club membership has disappeared
- Credit was disapeared, created "bonus point", that is set to zero.
Some time will probably have to be vigilant, the new software will certainly sometimes do what we did not wish ...
And I have great concerns about the security of user data. On this insufficiently developed and debugged software we can assume security problems in large scale.